New Enrollment Information
- If you are moving to Westford and are interested in registering at Stony Brook School please download the items listed below.
- The Stony Brook School Registrar requires the information and documents listed below before a student can be enrolled.
Please bring the following with you when you come to register.
1. Birth certificate or passport
2. Proof of residency (3 pieces of current documentation) Examples:
- P & S or Notarized Rental Agreement
- Valid drivers license (without sticker address)
- Current utility bill
- Current insurance bill (rental, home or car)
- Tax bill
- Paystub with address
3. Proof of medical examination, immunization and lead test. Required immunizations:
- 5 Diptheria (DPT) for entering 6th graders and a single Tdap booster for 7th graders
- 4 Polio
- 2 Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 Varicella (chicken pox) for entering 7th and 8th graders, only 1 is necessary for incoming 6th graders; unless exempted for medical or religious reasons.
If applicable, the following information will also be required:
4. Current Individual Education Plan (for Special Education students)
5. Proof of guardianship
6. Court records of custody and visitation rights
Please contact the main office or Ginny Hendley, Guidance Secretary,
at 978-692-2708 Ext. 5113 to set up an appointment.
Documents that can be filled out ahead of time and brought to the initial Guidance meeting: